UP Polytechnic: of Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Institute The online form filling has started for the Joint Entrance Examination 2023 organized for admission. These forms can be filled till May 1, 2023. From May 2 to May 8, students will be able to make corrections in the form. From May 9 to 16, there will be allocation of examination centres, allocation of roll numbers of students. The admit card will be available till May 22. The exam will be held from June 1 to June 5.
If you are 10th pass or have just given 10th exam, then you can fill this form. 12th pass youth can also fill the form. For engineering courses, at least 35 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths will have to be obtained for the entrance examination. If you want to do diploma in pharmacy, then the qualifying number for this is 50 percent. Four marks will be given for every correct answer in the exam, but one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. So give exam carefully. Don't answer in haste. Hundred objective type questions will have to be faced.
Read also: JEECUP Counselling: Round 5 seat allotment result released, check list here
What is Admission Criteria?
- If you want admission in Engineering Diploma, then Physics and Chemistry questions will be 50% and Maths questions will be 50%.
- If you want to go for Agriculture Engineering Diploma, then 50% questions will come from Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture and 50% from Maths.
- If you want admission in fashion design, home science, textile design, then English and Hindi comprehension questions will be 20%, reasoning and intelligence questions will be 50% and general awareness questions will be 30%.
- For Pharmacy, you will have 50% questions from Physics, Chemistry and 50% questions from Biology/Maths.
- If interested in PG Diploma in Biotechnology, then 50% questions will come from Chemistry, 25-25% from Zoology and Botany.
- If you are interested in Hotel Management then you will get 25-25% questions on English, General Knowledge, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability.
Read also: UP Polytechnic Admission seat allotment result released, check at admissions.nic.in
Important things related to admission
- There is a system of admission in a total of 77 trades in the polytechnic institutes of Uttar Pradesh. All these courses are linked to Diploma, PG Diploma certificate. Students will take three years to complete these.
- There are admissions in 27 trades for lateral entry. In this, ITI pass youth and Inter pass youth can take admission. Lateral entry courses are of two years duration.
- More than one and a half thousand institutes of government and private sectors are waiting for you for admission in Uttar Pradesh. You can shape your future by taking admission here.
- You will get government institutes on good merit. On low merit you have to go to private institutes. If you are taking admission in a private institute, then go there once and see the resources. Avoid taking admission on someone's advice.