Delhi HC PA Recruitment 2023: after graduation Government Job It is a wonderful opportunity for the youths who are looking for. Notification has been issued by the Delhi High Court for the recruitment of many posts including Personal Assistant. According to the released notification, recruitment will be done on a total of 127 posts. The application process for these posts has started. To apply in this, one has to go to the official website of Delhi High Court delhihighcourt.nic.in.
The application process for this vacancy issued by the Delhi High Court has started from today i.e. 06 March 2023. Candidates have been given time till March 31, 2023 to apply in this. Candidates applying for this vacancy can make corrections in their application form till 03 April 2023.
Delhi HC vacancy details
A total of 127 posts will be recruited through this vacancy issued by the Delhi High Court. Through this vacancy, there will be recruitment on 60 posts of Senior Personal Assistant and 67 posts of Personal Assistant. Candidates selected on these posts will get salary under 7th CPC. Follow the steps given below to apply for this vacancy.
read this also : Teacher recruitment will be done in Delhi Cantt Board, apply for more than 1 lakh salary like this
How to apply Delhi HC Job
- To apply for this vacancy, candidates must first go to the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on the Notice Board link on the home page of the website.
- After this click on the link of Apply Online for Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant Examination – 2023.
- Now go to the option of Online Application.
- Register with the details asked on the next page.
- After registration, you can fill the application form.
- Take the print after the application is done.
Delhi High Court PA Recruitment 2023 Apply through direct link here.
read this also : India’s daughter got big responsibility in US, who is California College Chancellor Sonya Christian
The application process for this vacancy issued by the Delhi High Court will be completed only after depositing the fees. General, OBC and EWS category candidates applying for this vacancy will have to deposit Rs 1000 as fees. Apart from this, the fee for SC and ST candidates has been fixed at Rs 800. See official notification for more details.