MP Patwari Admit Card 2023: The wait of the candidates who applied for the Madhya Pradesh Group 2 Recruitment is over. The admit card for the Patwari recruitment exam has been issued by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Through this vacancy, recruitment will be done on many posts including MP Patwari. Candidates who applied for this vacancy MPPEB Recruitment You can download the admit card by visiting the official website- esb.mp.gov.in.
The application process for this vacancy issued by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board started from 05 January 2023. Candidates were given time till 19 January 2023 to apply for these posts. Only the applied candidates can download the admit card. Follow the steps given below to download the admit card.
Download MP Patwari Admit Card like this
- To download the admit card, first go to the official website esb.mp.gov.in.
- Click on Latest Updates on the home page of the website.
- Now go to the link of Admit Card – Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Sahayak Samparikshak, Patwari & other post Combined Recruitment Test – 2022.
- Click on the download link here.
- Now candidates enter their application number and password.
- On submission, the admit card will open on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for further use.
MP Patwari Admit Card 2023 Download from direct link here.
Read this also: International Yoga Festival will be held in India, which city got the hosting? read 10 current affairs
MP Patwari exam details
Through this vacancy, a total of 6755 posts will be recruited for many posts including Patwari. The examination for these posts will be conducted from March 15, 2023. Candidates going to appear in the examination are advised to first understand the exam pattern and syllabus very well. The pay scale for Patwari in MP is Rs 5200 to 20200. Apart from this, there is a grade pay of 2400.
Read this also: India’s daughter got big responsibility in US, who is California College Chancellor Sonya Christian
The MP Patwari Recruitment Exam will be conducted for a total of 200 marks. Papers will come in Hindi and English language in this exam. One mark is fixed for each question in this exam. Please tell that the exam will be conducted in 2 shifts. See official notification for more details.